Depending on the project, the client’s structure and preferences, we are using one or more recognized methods of project management. We usually tend to go for a 3-step approach:
Audit of current situation
- Strategy and distribution costs,
- Resources study (financial, human, technological) their relevance and suitability,
- Processes review (decision diagrams, information flow)
- Risk analysis and criticality.
- Improving availability and adequacy of the offer,
- Increase conversion rate and sales volumes,
- Processes efficiency and sales systems improvement.
Action plan implementation
- Launch of the projects linked to the areas for improvements found in the previous steps and after client’s approbation.